I have taken many other courses. How is Career Excel different?
Career Excel is NOT another online course or group. It is the most comprehensive career development resource available online. No other program offers the same depth or breadth of curriculum. What’s more, Career Excel has been specifically designed for women by two successful career women who understand the unique challenges we face. Our unique combination of the latest research, psychological theory and professional experience arms you with the strategies and support you need to advance your career, while overcoming a myriad of challenges.
Career Excel is structured to provide optimal flexibility for its members. The 12-week program includes two webinar training modules per week that you can watch on your schedule—whether that’s early in the morning, after the kids are asleep or on your commute. You will also receive downloadable worksheets, live group coaching calls and a broad professional support network of like-minded career women. This holistic program provides you with the accountability, guidance and ongoing support you need to kickstart your career, realize your goals and set an achievable path for future development.
How much does it cost to be a Career Excel member?
Career Excel features nearly 18 different training modules, weekly coaching calls, downloadable action sheets and a professional network for the discounted introductory price of only $450. If your company supports professional
What topics does Career Excel cover?
Career Excel empowers women like you to be fearless—at work and in life. As a result, the course curriculum covers a broad range of valuable topics to help you achieve your professional goals, including:
- Creating your Superhero
- Building Your Leadership/Personal Brand & Maximizing Personal Impact
- Confidence channelling and achievement cataloguing
- Four Confidence Killers including Impostor Syndrome, FOMO, Perfectionism & Vulnerability
- Building your Personal Board of Directors
- Building Your Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills. Learning To Be Assertive Not Offensive
- Using Effective Body Language & Feminine Presence To Communicate Authority & Confidence
- Confident Communications: Identifying and Avoiding Vocal Trends and Dirty Words
- Public Speaking
- Modern Presenting: Rules for 2019
- Getting Organized for Peak Performance
- Self-Coaching Using NLP & NLP Tools For Real Life
- Getting Along With Difficult People
- Managing Interruptions
- Managing Stress and Pressure & Maintaining Balance
- Self-Advocacy & Pursuing the Promotion: Creating Impact & Influence
and many more…